There is nothing that Tijuana envies to the rest of the cities in Mexico. On the contrary, this city has much more to offer than just a taco experience, nightlife, fun and the classic border.
Its location has always been considered privileged for communication between the states of Baja California Norte and Sur. Tijuana is a fascinating place for residents and those who live on the other side of the wall. It has magic, charm and everything you need to forget the stereotypes of traditional tourist destinations.
Tijuana offers a wide gastronomic variety with Mexican and international haute cuisine establishments, a modern hotel infrastructure, important service centers for conventions, a modern international airport and many more places.
What are you waiting to visit Tijuana and be amaze with it’s charm? Don’t forget that is possible to rent a car directly in the airport or in our central branch, or if you prefer, plan and make your reservation from the Alamo México website.
- In Tijuana you can enjoy the unrivaled emotion of Jai Alai, the fastest speed ball game worldwide
- Another factor that distinguishes this cosmopolitan city is the ease of acquiring products from all over the world in its multiple shopping centers and in the more than 600 stores located on its famous Avenida Revolución that records the largest number of tourists per year.
- One of the most important events in the city is the Feria de las Californias, which takes place in the month of August of each year, presenting an industrial, livestock and commercial exhibition of the productive sector of the municipality.
- If you are visiting this border city, you cannot forget to visit the Tijuana Brewery and its TapHouse, where you will surely fall in love with both the process behind and the beers that are produced.
- If culture is your thing, the Tijuana Cultural Center (CECUT) offers you a museum exhibition space known as “El Cubo”, consisting of three rooms equipped to house any artistic format.
But that’s not all:
- Visit the Jardín Caracol from CECUT.
- Tour the Paseo Chapultepec shopping area.
- Meet the El Trompo Museum, a children's educational paradise in Tijuana.
- Go to a game at the Xolos Stadium.
- Visit the Parque Morelos.