Mazatlán, the Perla del Pacífico, is a dreamy place and one of the main tourist destinations throughout the Mexican Republic.
An impressive pier of almost twenty kilometers in length, bright beaches, a historic center planted with monuments, transparent lagoons, beautiful islands, inexhaustible entertainment centers, relaxation spaces, aquarium, museums and colorful mansions, are part of the countless attractions of Mazatlan .
The customs, traditions, gastronomy, handicrafts and legends are expressions of the rich culture of the port, which dates back from pre-Hispanic times to the present, already become the scale of international cruises, an important commercial port and international tourist magnet.
The city has a solid urban infrastructure and a complete red of turistic services that guarantee a pleasant stay, with all of the commodities and enjoying the characteristic hospitality from a warm and friendly population.
What are you waiting to visit all the wonders that Mazatlán has to offer? Visit our website and take advantage of our promotions and discounts that Alamo México has for you. Be assured that we have the most appropriate car rental package for your needs.
- The Malecón of Mazatlan is considered one of the largest of the world, you will have 8 kilometers of beautiful landscapes of the Pacific Ocean, from the monument to Pedro Infante to the Night Club Valentino. Throughout your tour, you will pass by restaurants, bars, cliffs, hotels, monuments and much more, so you will never get tired of the ride.
- In the Mazatlan Aquarium you will enjoy several activities, such as swimming with sharks and sea lions, bird show and diving, among others. The place has a sea museum and botanical garden.
- The Plazuela Machado is one of the oldest in the city, in 1837 it was ordered by the rich merchant Don Juan Nepomuceno Machado and recently restored so you can rest in the shade of its trees enjoying its Spanish and French architecture.
- The Aquatic park Mazagua is the ideal place to spend a day with your family and refresh yourself from the strong sun of the port, it has multiple pools to have fun even for the little ones. If you prefer something more exciting, there are also slides to satisfy your adventurous spirit.
- If you are from the ones that enjoy large vessels, head to the Mazatlan docks where you can see the largest fishing fleet in the country, as well as the arrival and departure of tourist cruises.
But that’s not all
- Visit the Catedral Basilica de la Inmaculada Concepción, that is found in the historic center of the city and admire its 14 religious sculptures.
- Surprise yourself with the spectacular panorama on Isla de la Piedra, home to hundreds of birds such as toucans, crows, parakeets and more, ideal to rest and enjoy its beaches..
- Take guided hiking in the El Camacho Sanctuary, you can also do activities for turtle conservation.
- Enjoy the most iconic beach in the city: Olas Altas, its sands are constantly moving so you will always have a different view.
- Be amazed by the spectacular views of the Paseo del Centenario, especially when you go out or sunbathe.