Acapulco is considered to be one of the most visited destinations in México, chosen for a number of international level personalities, is the ideal place to enjoy a pleasant stay, with more than 250 hotels distributed along its 3 main zones (Acapulco Diamante, Acapulco Tradicional and Acapulco Zona Dorada). Give yourself the chance to know the various attractions offered by this destination and enjoy incredible places with your partner, family or friends.
Visiting Acapulco is synonymous with days on the beach, sand and sea, where the beautiful natural landscapes, the charm of the Acapulco and Puerto Marqués bays, the incomparable gastronomy, the recreational centers, its varied commercial offer, cultural centers, among other alternatives, are a safe entertainment.
Acapulco also offers night alternatives, we recommend a walk through its streets or a tour of the restaurants and bars, located in the center as well as the whole hotel zone. If you are thinking in something a little bit more fun, the nightlife in this beach destination offers diversity of environments and styles, so you can dance and enjoy a delicious cocktail, beer or your favourite drink.
Acapulco is an excellent option for your next trip. Make your itinerary, reserver your car online with Alamo México and travel safe to this beautiful destination.
- Get excited with the night show of La Quebrada in which the experienced divers are launched one by one, or even three at the time, holding in his arms torches that mix the fire with the sunset and light the night
- Don’t miss the opportunity of knowing the Museo Histórico de Acapulco “Fuerte de San Diego”; unique for its design, where they applied the concepts of the most advanced military engineering for its era.
- If you travel to Acapulco you can not let aside knowing the Centro Cultural de los Vientos, best known as Mural de Diego Rivera, is one of the last works of the famous Mexican painter, who during the years 1956 and 1958 lived in the port and created this work of art on the facade of the house of his friend Dolores Olmedo, renowned actress of the Mexican cinema.
- Parque Papagayo, the green lung as it is best known, is an ecological reserve, tourist and recreational with more than 200 thousand square meters of surface that also houses large and leafy trees, diversity of plants, three beautiful lakes, and a great variety of birds and exotic animals.
- Punta Diamante is one of the three zones in which the tourist port of Acapulco is divided, characterized for being the ecological and ecotourist part of the city, in the city you will find hotels, restaurants, spa, malls and infinity of places that will make your visit an unforgettable memory.
But that’s not all
- Visit La Capilla de la Paz in Acapulco.
- Know the Catedral de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad and the Zócalo de Acapulco.
- Visit the Centro Internacional de Negocios of Acapulco.
- Discover La Casa de la Máscara.
- Venture to Laguna de Coyuca.