La Paz is considered an incredible vacation spot that has a wide variety of possibilities in terms of fun and entertainment. Its splendid beaches, its islands and islets of volcanic geography, its immense variety of marine fauna and the abundance of exotic animals and plant species typical of this desert area, have made La Paz, the perfect region for the practice of greener tourism in closer contact with nature.
La Paz is internationally recognized as one of the ideal places to practice first level diving in unique natural and artificial reefs. You can see the beautiful fauna of the sea composed of dolphins, sharks, whales, multiple species of multicolored fish such as trumpet fish or angelfish, among other sea creatures.
Due to its geography with exotic flora and fauna, as well as the richness of its coasts and abundant marine life, ecotourism in La Paz and its surroundings becomes very important and there are several places to practice this exciting activity.
Without a doubt, a wonderful destination that you must visit. Pack your bags, make your itinerary and let Alamo Mexico accompany you on this adventure. Take advantage of the offers and promotions on our website, rent a car and travel without worries to the last corner of this paradise. We assure you that you will not regret it.
- Enter the secret beaches of the islands of Coronado, Espiritu Santo, San José, El Carmen and Jacques Cousteau Island or simply enjoy of the turquoise blue on the quiet beaches of La Paz. Get on a kayak and navigate the mangrove canals and learn all about the coastal management with the spectacular views of the marine and terrestrial landscapes that frame the enormous biodiversity of the world's aquarium.
- Explore the Pacific coast and the Sea of ??Cortez in search of gray whale migrations that arrive from the Bering Sea to reproduce and give birth in the region during the months of December to March. You can also marvel at the sea lions that rest on the beaches of the coast.
- Dive between flora and fauna and snorkel with sea lions and whale sharks. If you are passionate about sport fishing, you will find championship species in the world capital of the rooster fish.
- Cycle or walk the pier, savor an ice cream or have a beer and stop to take a picture next to one of its sixteen famous sculptures. Enjoy the view of the bay and stroll between one marina and another.
- Stroll through the Plaza de Armas and sit on one of the benches shaded by palm trees to observe the arches of the buildings that surround it. Enjoy the artistic performances that are made in the kiosk and do not forget to visit the mission of Santa Rosa de las Palmas.
But that’s not all
- Stroll through the mining town El Triunfo
- Meet the Regional Museum of Anthropology and History of Baja California Sur
- Visit the Cathedral of La Paz
- Explore the magic of the Todos los Santos village
- Visit the Whale and Marine Sciences Museum