San José del Cabo
San José del Cabo is a magical place of crystalline waters and contrasts. Located between two seas and the mountainous desert, called "The End of the Earth", as it is the last piece of land on the Baja California Sur Peninsula. Los Cabos offers a natural beauty without parallels and endless activities both adventure and relaxation and luxury.
San José del Cabo, like Cabo San Lucas, are part of the tourist area known as Los Cabos, joined by a tourist corridor of more than 32 kilometers, where you will find majestic world-class resorts and golf courses.
Whatever your definition of getting away from everything (climbing, diving, relaxing on the beach or enjoying the local culture) in this tourist destination, an open world of possibilities awaits you. Venture out to explore this beautiful place and let us accompany you, remember that Alamo Mexico offers you the best deals and promotions on car rental.
- Whale watching is one of the most incredible experiences you can take from Los Cabos, these cetaceans arrive from Alaska to the warm waters of Baja California, only for one season a year between the months of December to March.
- Las Viudas Beach is a hidden paradise, probably the most private beach you can find in Los Cabos, its rock formations are one of its main attractions, it is located at kilometer 12.5 of the Tourist Corridor. Another option is Playa Palmilla, with crystal clear waters and gentle waves. On both beaches you can freely take your cooler with drinks and snacks, here you will not spend on restaurants or souvenirs.
- The Pacific sunsets simply have no comparison and in Los Cabos is the ideal place to live them. Playa Migriño is the perfect place, it is located about 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas from the Pacific side. Take a flashlight, some snacks and enjoy this magical experience.
- Cacti Mundo is one of the most important tourist places in San José del Cabo. It is an extraordinary and unsurpassed botanical garden, where you can admire a complete variety of cactus from Mexico. This gigantic outdoor garden has more than 5,000 species of plants.
- Cabo Pulmo is an incredible magnet for divers and people who love the practice of snorkeling, as they can swim in the company of huge stingrays, whale sharks and colonies of sea lions.
But that’s not all
- Take a trip to a blown glass factory.
- Get to know El Arco.
- Visit Mission of San José del Cabo Anuiti.
- Tour the towns of La Ribera, Miraflores and Santiago.
- Meet the Plaza de Armas and the Municipal Palace.