Puerto Vallarta is a wonderful place that surprises and inspires every day: a beautiful blue sky that frames the same spectacular moons as suns of an incredible orange. A temperate and generous sea that relaxes and imposes, complementing it with sunsets that deserve a break from our day and in our breathing.
A city with sea, sun and beach recognized worldwide for its beautiful historic center, an impressive parish and a boardwalk full of activities for all tastes. Its geographical location is privileged, as it is framed by one of the most beautiful bays in the world "Banderas Bay" and the mountains of the western Sierra Madre.
Puerto Vallarta offers a wide variety of water activities to spend a spectacular day full of emotions and refreshing moments, from a boat ride, to flyboard, surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and many beaches to make all this possible.
This city also has natural settings that impress with its beauty, protected areas and ecotourism places, where you can connect with nature and enjoy amazing landscapes away from the noise of the city.
Will you miss the opportunity to tour this amazing city? Don´t think twice and book a car with us, pack your bags, prepare the itinerary and enjoy. The Alamo Mexico team always accompanies you with the best promotions and offers, visit our website and check it out.
- In the heart of Puerto Vallarta, there is the Malecon, a walker with a length of approximately 800 meters, where a magical atmosphere is created, full of culture, art, entertainment and history.
- The historic center of Puerto Vallarta has charming cobbled streets, urban art on its walls, sculptures, murals, architecture that retains its essence from its beginnings, colorful parks, art galleries and museums, restaurants, bars, cafes and iconic places such as the Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe..
- We recommend you visit 8 of the Puerto Vallarta beaches that have a “Blue Flag” certificate, which are: Palmares, Camarones, Playa de Oro, Amapas, Conchas Chinas I, Conchas Chinas II, Garza Blanca and Sheraton, which means that we have Clean, safe and comfortable beaches.
- If you are passionate about fishing and you like to ride yachts, boats or sailboats, Marina Puerto Vallarta is for you. It is located just 5 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- In the Romantic Zone, also known as the LGBT area of ??Puerto Vallarta, you will enjoy a wide gastronomic offer, a fun nightlife, as well as public places full of color and atmosphere.
But that’s not all:
- Meet the island formed between two arms of the Río Cuale, one of the most welcoming places in Puerto Vallarta.
- If you travel in May, Puerto Vallarta is full of celebration with the festival that commemorates the founding of the city, you can not miss it.
- If you are traveling with friends or with your partner, nothing is more fun than going out to shine on the track of one of the Malecon clubs, there is something for everyone.
- Escape to Mismaloya Beach, it is the best place to fish in Vallarta.
- Experience a night walk through the Plaza de Armas.