Loreto is impressive for a lot of reasons, it could look like a place where just the fortunate ones live. It conserves the tradition of a fishing village, it seems apart from everything however, it will surprise you how easy it is to arrive to the secret place.
Known as well as the “Capital de las Californias”, the presence of its islands with soft sand coastlines, offer an extra attractive for the visitors. Examples such as Del Carmen and Danzante island, with cliffs that favour the sailboat rides. As well as Santa Catalina Island, ideal for ecotourism practice with the exuberant flora and fauna of the place.
The contract of the scenarios of this destination has no parallel. There is no other places in the world that combines in just one place a transpeninsular dessert, a natural wall with five island with white sand beaches, as well as impressive lilacs and orange tones of sky projected on the mountains.
What are you waiting to visit the village of Loreto? Let us accompany you on this trip, don’t let our promotions escape and rent a car with Alamo México. We assure you that it will be an unforgettable memory.
- Loreto is also known for its proximity to the Sea of ??Cortez, since its white sand beaches and the intense blue of the sea are the perfect setting to spend a day with family or with your partner and surf.
- If you are looking for an unforgettable vacation, you can take a boat tour to Danzante Island to snorkel, practice kayaking or your favorite water activity.
- Another of the most famous attractions of the place are its cave paintings. Starting from Loreto de Conchó, heading to the Sierra de la Giganta, along a dirt road, you will be able to appreciate ancient vestiges of more than 3 thousand years, in a region known as Cuevas Pintadas, on the road to San Javier.
- Nuestra Señora de Loreto is considered the head of all the missions of Baja California, since this was the starting point of the Jesuits to evangelize the area. We recommend you visit the baroque church and admire yourself with its original image.
- Get lost in the streets of the Central Square and enjoy the colonial architecture of the buildings, of which we can highlight La Casa de Piedra, which is 400 years old and has been a key point in the history of missions in Mexico.
But that’s not all
- Visit the beach of El Quemado
- Live the experience of riding a horse along the Loreto beaches
- Practice golf in one of the bigger golf fields in the world
- Tour the Museo de las Misiones Jesuitas